Anthony Thomas Builders Lots & Land
Anthony Thomas Builders is experienced in locating land for your dream home. Over 25 years of, traveling throughout Waukesha & surrounding counties building strong relationships with Area Developers, Local Farmers, Municipalities and Personal friends. ATB has access to the MLS and other data bases for properties. We continue to grow our contacts and knowledge of land in Waukesha, and the surrounding municipalities.
If you’re looking for top schools, recreation, convenience, community and/or peaceful living,
Austin Gates Subdivision
is your …. Location, Location, Location!
AUSTIN GATES SUBDIVISION
Located in the heart of the Lake Country Area, Austin Gates Subdivision has access to all the amenities the area has to offer. This beautiful piece of land adjacent the Bark River and its Conservancy offers basement exposures, views, quiet living and easy access to Highway 16. It is a strong community that offers;
• Top rated schools
• All the area lakes and their activities
• Top public and private golf courses
• Top public and private downhill ski facilities
• A growing downtown area
• Great business and industrial partners
• Several convenient Shopping Areas
• 25 minutes to Downtown Milwaukee
Contact Us for Current Pricing and Availability
There isn’t a finer school system in the State. Swallow Grade School is known as one of the best schools in the State of Wisconsin. The Arrowhead High School is continuously a top school in the state for education, college preparation, athletics, arts and the wide range of activities they offer to all their students.
1. Minimum building requirements; 2,400 sq. ft. for one-story houses, 3,000 sq. ft. for one and one-half story houses with 2,400 sq. ft. first floor and 3,000 sq. ft for two story houses with 1,500 sq. ft. first floor
2. Homes shall have an exteriors consisting of natural materials, stucco, EIFS, or Hardi-plank siding.
3. Homes shall have a minimum pitch of 8/12 on the main roof system and dimensional asphalt shingles, with a minimum thirty five-year rating, or wood or tile. No basic dimensional asphalt shingles
4. All homes shall have at least one fireplace. The exterior of all chimneys shall be brick, stone or masonry faced with stucco
5. Garages shall be a minimum of 576 square feet and must be side entry.
6. Construction is to be completed with-in one year from date commenced. Landscaping to be completed with-in one year of occupancy.
7. All plans, colors, exterior features, etc. subject to approval by Architectural Control Committee.
8. There is a $1,000.00 lamppost/mailbox fee and a $1,000.00 developer deposit charged at closing
9. Lots are set up for a conventional septic system, well, underground gas, electric, telephone, cable and future walking path along the Bark River Conservancy.
A complete list of the Declaration of Restrictions can be obtained from ATB Properties Inc.
This is general information only. Prices and details are subject to change without notice.